Connect with us

News

Akothe: My baby daddy who is jealous of new boyfriend tried to steal our son

Published

on

SUMMARY

  • Singer Akothee (Esther Akoth) has now revealed that her white baby daddies are green-eyed over her newly found love
  • The athletic mother of five has never shied away from parading her love affair with her manager Nelly Oaks.
  • Akothee and her new lover, who doubles as her manager, have been exciting their fans with the slight hints of a marriage and a possible baby.
  • Many a times the singer has left nothing to the imagination with her skimpy dressing.

 

By ALLAN TAWAI

Kenyan controversial musician Esther Akoth alias Akothee revealed on Friday, January 12 afternoon, that her white baby daddies are now bothering her over her love affair.

According to her detailed Instagram narration, she stated that her Swiss baby daddy was seeking all sorts of excuses to frustrate her relationship. She also revealed that Markus, her baby daddy, had attempted to steal her children just to get her attention.

“Baby you have woken up my Exes, some baby daddies have gone to try steal their children from school just to try hit on me. Let them steal even the headmaster I will not talk to him. How can you steal from your own pocket let’s see if they will manage,” she penned.

READ ALSO:   Akothee thanks baby daddy after buying posh house for her kids

 

Akothee had previously uncovered Markus by explaining that he often slacks in the fatherhood department and always pops up whenever she gets into a new relationship.

“I only fight 3 times a year with baby daddy that’s beginning of a new term (school fee, and school requirements) but with Markus any time he sees me in love he has to come up with issues revolving around his son, soon he will steal me. Fans watch out on Markus he is not for any good,” she continued.

The flamboyant musician further stated that her ex was up to no good and that her first baby daddy would deal Markus a great blow if he tried to come for her children.

Akothee has been sharing the limelight with the likes of Zari Hassan and Hamisa Mobetto.

 

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

Missing doctor’s body found in Septic tank in her home

Published

on

Police have recovered the body of International Hospital Kampala (IHK) doctor who has been missing for days.
Kampala metropolitan police spokesperson, Patrick Onyango said on Monday that Dr Catherine Agaba’s body was recovered in a septic tank at her home in Muyenga, a Kampala suburb.
Mr Onyango said that a guard, who was arrested last night led police detectives to where her body was dumped.

“After arresting the askari in Pakwach District in northern Uganda, he confessed and said he had participated in her murder and led us to Muyenga where he had dumped the body in a septic tank,” said Mr Onyango.
The area LCI chairperson identified the suspect as a 24-year-old guard. He said the house belongs to Kooki chiefdom Prime minister Chiefdom Prime Minister Hajji Ahmed Kiwanuka.

Local authorities said the guard killed Dr Agaba in attempt to protect his job. The doctor had reportedly accused the guard of not doing a good job.
“We found her subwoofer, phone and other items in his possession,” the area LCI chairperson said.

Dr Agaba disappeared on April 13, 2019 after she reportedly asked for annual leave from her workstation- IHK. Since then, she has not been sighted anywhere. Several distress messages have been circulating on the social media to trace her but have so far yielded nothing.
Police have arrested several suspects in the murder.
One of other suspect is a Uganda doctor based in the US. The doctor who has not been named reportedly worked at Nsambya hospital in Uganda before going to the US.

READ ALSO:   VIDEO OF THE DAY: Akothee and daughter in twerking competition by a swimming pool

On Friday, the management of IHK said they last had contact with Dr Catherine Agaba on April 9 when she applied for her annual leave. Since then, she has not been cited anywhere.
“Our last contact with her was on Tuesday April 9 when she applied for annual leave. We appeal to anyone who has any useful information regarding her disappearance or whereabouts to report to the IHK Human Resource Office or nearest police station. We continue to stand with and pray for her and her family during this trying moment…” the IHK statement reads.
The family also put out a social media post informing the public about their missing relative, but have not received any feedback on her whereabouts.

-nation.co.ke

Continue Reading

News

REVEALED: Moi divorced wife for refusing to dance with Kenyatta, citing her Christian faith

Published

on

Although little is known about former President Daniel Moi’s wife Lena and how their 25-year marriage ended, renowned biographer Andrew Morton has demystified what led to the bitter divorce between President Moi and his wife, Lena .

It is reported that the couple’s conflicts worsened after Moi joined politics, which left him with little time to attend to family matters.

Moi: The Making of an African Statesman, a biography by Andrew Morton sheds more light in what could have been the final blow to Moi’s marriage.

In the book, the author tells of a day when Lena failed to honour former President Mzee Jomo Kenyatta‘s invitation to dance thus humiliating her husband Moi.

“Family friends say, the final break-up came soon after Lena refused to dance with Kenyatta during a social event.

“As an uncompromising Christian, she believed that dancing was sinful, but the insult to President Kenyatta gravely embarrassed Moi,” read an excerpt from the book.

From right: Mzee Jomo Kenyatta, Mama Ngina Kenyatta, Lena Moi, Mama Lucy Kibaki (far left) Photo: Kenya National Archives

 

The author also noted that Moi was naturally more at ease in male company than with women.

The book continues to inform that Moi was very loyal and tolerant to Kenyatta’s mode of operation.

From time to time he had to listen to Cabinet meetings being conducted in Kikuyu. Even as such, Moi displayed composure in the face of all these and others.

READ ALSO:   Akothee cancels Turkana Tour after father is hospitalized

During the writing of the memoirs, Morton was granted unique access to interview Moi’s family, his friends, his colleagues as well as his enemies.

Lena Moi (left) and Mama Ngina Kenyatta in October 20, 1967 Photo: Kenya National Archives

-Kenyans.co.ke

Continue Reading

News

Death toll rises to at least 207 in Sri Lanka coordinated attacks ‘targeted on Christians’

Published

on

A series of eight devastating bomb blasts ripped through high-end hotels and churches holding Easter services in Sri Lanka on Sunday, killing more than 160 people, including dozens of foreigners.

But the BBC in their latest update said at least 2017 people have been killed.

Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe condemned the attacks — the worst act of violence since the end of Sri Lanka’s civil war a decade ago — as “cowardly”, as the government imposed an immediate and indefinite curfew across the entire country of 21 million people.

SUICIDE BOMBERS

The powerful blasts — six in quick succession and then two more hours later — wrought devastation, including at the capital’s well-known St Anthony’s Shrine, a historic Catholic Church.

At least two of the attacks were confirmed as being carried out by suicide bombers, according to police sources and a hotel official.

Hospital sources said British, Dutch and American citizens were among the dead, with Britons and Japanese also injured.

A Portuguese man also died, the country’s LUSA news agency reported.

An AFP photographer at the scene at St Anthony’s saw bodies lying on the floor, some draped with scarves and clothes.

Much of the church roof was blown out in the explosion, with roof tiles, glass and splintered wood littering the floor along with pools of blood.

At the Shangri-La hotel, an AFP photographer saw extensive damage on the second floor restaurant, with windows blown out and electrical wires hanging from the ceiling.

READ ALSO:   Akothee cancels Turkana Tour after father is hospitalized

The injured flooded into local hospitals, where officials reported hundreds of wounded were being admitted.

ATTACK ALERT

There were no immediate claims of responsibility for the blasts, but documents seen by AFP show that Sri Lanka’s police chief Pujuth Jayasundara issued an intelligence alert to top officers 10 days ago, warning that suicide bombers planned to hit “prominent churches”.

“A foreign intelligence agency has reported that the NTJ (National Thowheeth Jama’ath) is planning to carry out suicide attacks targeting prominent churches as well as the Indian high commission in Colombo,” the alert said.

The NTJ is a radical Muslim group in Sri Lanka that was linked last year to the vandalisation of Buddhist statues.

The government ordered a nationwide curfew to start immediately and last “until further notice”, and a “temporary” social media ban was imposed “in order to prevent incorrect and wrong information being spread”.

The first blast was reported at St Anthony’s, followed by a second deadly explosion at St Sebastian’s, a church in the town of Negombo, north of the capital.

“A bomb attack to our church, please come and help if your family members are there,” read a post in English on the church’s Facebook page.

HOTELS ATTACKED

Soon after, police confirmed that a third church in the east-coast town of Batticaloa had been hit, along with three high-end hotels in the capital — the Cinnamon Grand, the Shangri-La and the Kingsbury.

READ ALSO:   VIDEO OF THE DAY: Akothee and daughter in twerking competition by a swimming pool

An official at the Cinnamon Grand, near the prime minister’s official residence in Colombo, said a suicide bomber blew himself up at people at the hotel’s restaurant.

“He came up to the top of the queue and set off the blast,” he told AFP.

A police official told AFP that the death toll after the first six blasts was at least 156, including 35 foreigners.

Later in the afternoon, two died in a strike at a hotel in the south of Colombo, while a police source said a suicide bomber hit the suburb of Orugodawatta in the north of the capital, killing three and bringing the overall toll to at least 161.

GLOBAL CONDEMNATION

President Maithripala Sirisena said in an address that he was shocked by the explosions and appealed for calm.

On Twitter, Wickremesinghe wrote: “I strongly condemn the cowardly attacks on our people today.

“I call upon all Sri Lankans during this tragic time to remain united and strong. Please avoid propagating unverified reports and speculation. The government is taking immediate steps to contain this situation.”

The Archbishop of Colombo, Malcolm Ranjith, described those behind the attacks as “animals” and called on the authorities to “punish them mercilessly”.

US President Donald tweeted his condolences on the “horrible terrorist attacks”, and Pope Francis in his Easter address at the Vatican spoke of his “affectionate closeness with the Christian community, attacked while it was at prayer”.

READ ALSO:   ‘I smoke and drink’ reveals Akothee

‘HORRIBLE SCENES’

Sri Lanka’s Minister of Economic Reforms and Public Distribution, Harsha de Silva, said he had been to two of the attacked hotels and was at the scene at St Anthony’s, where he described “horrible scenes”.

“I saw many body parts strewn all over,” he tweeted, adding that there were “many casualties including foreigners”.

“Please stay calm and indoors,” he added.

Embassies in Colombo warned their citizens to shelter in place, and Sri Lankan Airlines told customers to arrive at the airport four hours ahead of flights because of ramped-up security in the wake of the attacks.

Only around six percent of mainly Buddhist Sri Lanka is Catholic, but the religion is seen as a unifying force because it includes people from both the Tamil and majority Sinhalese ethnic groups.

There have been no attacks in Sri Lanka linked to foreign Islamist groups, despite local media reports that a 37-year-old Sri Lankan was killed in Syria in 2016 while fighting for the Islamic State group.

In January, Sri Lankan police seized a haul of explosives and detonators stashed near a wildlife sanctuary following the arrest of four men from a newly formed radical Muslim group.

-Agencies

Continue Reading

Trending

error: Content is protected !!