Connect with us

News

Uhuru resurfaces after “concerned” Kenyans launch search for him for 2 weeks

Published

on

State House has on Monday shared photos of President Kenyatta after Kenyans online raised questions about his whereabouts.

The photos have also been posted hours after State House spokesperson Kanze Dena assured Kenyans that the President was fine and healthy.

“The President is around, it doesn’t mean that because he is not seen in public he is not there, he has an office where he goes every day and he is working on several things,” Kanze said during a radio interview.

Kenyatta had not been seen in the public since his return from a trip to China at the end of last month.

In a tweet, State House has shared photos of Uhuru signing several bills in presence of Senate Speaker Ken Lusaka and Majority Leaders Aden Duale (National Assembly) and Kipchumba Murkomen (Senate) among others.


President Uhuru pictured with Microsoft Officials outside State House Nairobi May 13, 2019 . FILE PHOTO

“President Uhuru Kenyatta has today at State House, Nairobi signed into law the Health Laws (Amendment) Bill of 2018 and the Assumption of the Office of County Governor Bill.”

“The new health law amends the Pharmacy and Poisons Act (Cap 244), the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Act (Cap 244), the Nurses Act (Cap 257), and the Kenya Medical Training College Act (Cap 261).

READ ALSO:   VIDEO: Kanze Dena dismisses reports that the President is Missing in Action

“Others include the Nutritionists and Dieticians Act, the Kenya Medical Supplies Authority Act, the Counselors and Psychologists Act, the Physiotherapists Act, the Health Records and Information Managers Act and the Clinical Officers (Training, Registration and Licensing) Act,” State House tweets.

State House has also shared photos of a meeting between President Uhuru and top executives of US technology company, Microsoft.

Source: Kenyans.co.ke

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

Published

on

BY KEVIN KOECH

Hamisa Mobetto has spoken about her desire to reunite with Diamond’s first baby mama, Zari Hassan.

In a recent interview, Zari explained that her nature does not allow her to hold grudges and is willing to mend her relationship with Zari should an opportunity presented itself.

“If it ever happens, I’m here. I am a very kind and hospitable person so if it’s planned that we will meet, it will be okay with me. I’m here for it,” she said.

The Mobetto Styles founder stated that in situations where children are born of the same father and different mothers as in their case, it is every parent’s dream to introduce their children.

“When it comes to children born of the same father, it becomes everyone’s hope for them to meet as a family and become one thing and live in harmony. If any problem arises then it can be tackled within the family as we push on,” she continued.

 

Contrary to her almost nonexistent relationship with Zari, Hamisa and Diamond’s ex-girlfriend Tanasha Donna get along pretty well.

According to Hamisa, her friendship with Tanasha was made easier by the fact that they knew each other before Tanasha started dating Diamond but lost touch, a factor she said made their reconnection much easier.

READ ALSO:   VIDEO: Kanze Dena dismisses reports that the President is Missing in Action

“It’s easy for Tanasha and I to get along because as I mentioned earlier, I knew her before. If you have met someone before or have a relationship with someone before, it is very easy to reconnect with this person compared to if you’ve never seen or heard of someone from the beginning.

“She is dope, she is a very nice person who works very hard. Also before I forget she is very beautiful,” said Hamisa.

Continue Reading

News

23-year-old who evaded arrest by shaving his dreadlocks arrested

Published

on

BY KEVIN KOECH

A 23-year-old is set to have it rough at the state correctional facilities after being allegedly found cohabiting with a minor, and evaded arrest by shaving off his dreadlocks.

According to the Directorate of Criminal Investigations, detectives working on the case of a missing 13 year-old girl, arrested one Marcos Menza Masumbuko who is said to have lured the girl to his house.

The suspect allegedly used a social media platform to befriend and lured the minor to his house.

She later escaped to her aunt’s place in Nyakach, Kisumu County, and assisted the Police in arresting her captor.

Marcos upon learning of her dissapearance, shaved off his dreadlocks immediately after a missing child report was published.

The sleuths warned against any Kenyan found mistreating a child and promised stern action to those found culpable.

They also warned Kenyan parents to monitor their children’s activities on social media, owing to the increasing engagement of social media for e-learning materials

President Uhuru Kenyatta vowed to deal firmly with sexual offenders and victims of domestic violence, forming a special unit to investigate into the happenings that have so far been reported

READ ALSO:   VIDEO: Kanze Dena dismisses reports that the President is Missing in Action
Continue Reading

News

Aisha Jumwa to remain in police custody until Thursday for plea taking

Published

on

BY KEVIN KOECH

Malindi Member of Parliament Aisha Jumwa will spend three nights in police custody after a Mombasa court ruled on the issue.

The court ruled that the MP should remain in custody until the day that she will take plea.

“The two accused persons shall be remanded at port police station pending psychiatric examination. Pre-bail assessment shall be undertaken on each of the accused,” Judge Njoki Mwangi ruled.

“Accused to be escorted to Coast General on 21st Oct for psychiatric examination,”she added.

Jumwa has been in the limelight since October 2019.

Police officers linked her and her bodyguard to chaos and a shooting that erupted during campaigns.

The lawmaker allegedly had something to do with the shooting during campaigns for the by election in Ganda Ward, Kilifi County.

Aisha Jumwa and her bodyguard Geoffrey Okuto Otieno will take plea on murder charges.

While giving the ruling, Judge Njoki Mwangi noted that although the outspoken MP and her bodyguard were released o bail pending trial over charges of misappropriation of funds, the amount did not apply to the murder charges.

According to the Judge, The court had released them on different terms. Therefore, the terms did not to the murder charges brought before the court.

READ ALSO:   VIDEO: Kanze Dena dismisses reports that the President is Missing in Action

Reports indicate that the Malindi MP stormed into a venue where political leaders had a meeting.

On doing so, a scuffle ensued and an ODM agent got shot. Unfortunately, the agent passed on.

A section of ODM leaders had organized the meeting to come up with a strategy to conduct a mini poll.

Asked whether she had anything to do with the shooting, Aisha Jumwa claimed that the ODM party had something to do with the death of one of their agents.

The ruling comes days after the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) approved the murder charges against her and her bodyguard.

Continue Reading


poapay3

Like us on Facebook, stay informed

NEWS TRENDING RIGHT NOW

2020 Calendar

satellite-communication1.jpg

Trending

error: Content is protected !!