Connect with us

News

Prince William shares ‘sadness’ as he admits he and Harry are now ‘separate entities’

Published

on

Prince William has spoken of his “sadness” at the broken bond with his brother in the wake of Megxit. As the Queen pulls an emergency meeting to thrash out the family’s differences, William has expressed sorrow that he and Prince Harry are now ‘separate entities’.

It comes as the Queen ordered an emergency summit at Sandringham do discuss the growing crisis surrounding Meghan and Harry.

According to the Sunday Times, the Duke of Cambridge told a friend: “I’ve put my arm around my brother all our lives and I can’t do that anymore; we’re separate entities.

“I’m sad about that. All we can do, and all I can do is try and support them and hope that the time comes when we’re all singing from the same page.“I want everyone to play on the team.”The meeting at Sandringham will be the first time the family has met since Harry and Megan’s bombshell last week.

The couple want to step back from their senior Royal roles.They say they want to become “financially independent” and divide their time between the UK and North America.

The senior royals will try to sort out the next stage of his proposals to quit the royal family with his wife Meghan.Following top level meetings between senior royal aides, government mandarins from the UK and Canada and police forces including the Met Police, a series of proposals have been drawn up.These aim to formulate a working plan to try and appease the Duke and Duchess of Sussex – who have demanded a way out of their royal lives.

READ ALSO:   Prince William azuru Tanzania akiwa njiani kwenda Kenya

The four principle members of the royal family will be given written briefings to digest before they meet in person for the first time since Harry and Meghan published their bombshell statement.It comes as it emerged Meghan has not spoken to Kate Middleton for six months.

Meghan and Harry have announced their intention to resign from their royal roles immediately so they could pursue a life earning millions of pounds.It has emerged that Harry and Meghan told Elton John they wanted to quit before telling the Queen.

A senior palace source said Meghan is expected to dial in to the meeting, if it works with her schedule owing to the time difference in Canada where she is staying with the couples eight-month old son Archie after she fled the UK on Wednesday.

They intend to split their time between the UK and Canada after struggling to deal with life in the spotlight and refusing to carry on.

by Standard Media

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Fans troll Terence Creative after taunting ex mistress Sonia

Published

on

20-year-old environmentalist Anita Soina and Terence Creative’s ex-girlfriend has caused a stir online after resharing a post by the comedian.

Last year Terence almost broke his marriage after his wife Milly Chebby found out that he was dating Anita, who was 19 by then.

The couple teamed up and attacked the sexy lass, who was defended by the public.

Well, Terrence shared a post about tree planting, which is Anita’s main project, advising people to stop cutting trees.

I think we can do better than tree planting – avoid cutting trees.

Terence Creative

The environmentalist shared the comedian’s post and captioned it,

Let’s plant the trees we don’t want them cut. I know I’m giving too much credit but this one I had to 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Anita’s fans flooded her comment section and some of the hilarious reactions include;

trizzahmulwa This is not worth your time….girl move on

njeriwambugureborn Why are you still following him,,,you now boring (sic)

juliet_ogola 😂😂😂😂😂watu wakiwachwa wawachike

edgarobare Usiteleze Anita

magz_njonge 😆😆😆when I saw it I knew it was a shot at u looool aki wanaume na pia that old when you find the best forget the rest was remixed few days ago

bentyncheruto People are salty this January😂

prety_sue Huyu Mzee ako na makasiriko ya nini😂😂😂

READ ALSO:   Prince William azuru Tanzania akiwa njiani kwenda Kenya

s_jezie Mzee mzima anabehave kama 2year old lol juu ametolewa BA indomie lol

iamakinyi Kuna style ulionyeshana yenye hatujadiscover.watu hawataki kumove on jameni. Anita nipe tips

njeri.mwangi 

Terence anakuanga na umathe sanaa🤣🤣when the p***y was so good!!

By Mpasho

Continue Reading

News

Report: KICC assets at risk of auction over Sh211m debt

Published

on

Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC ) is in the red, according to a report.

Suppliers who did business with the Center will be forced to seek court redress to get paid as the deadline for a directive by President Uhuru Kenyatta has elapsed with no action.

Sixty nine businesses are owed at least Sh211 million, a huge chunk dating back to supplies made during the World Trade Organization (WTO) inter-ministerial conference that took place in 2015.

However, the Office of Auditor-General, which verified the claims after a special audit in September 2018, warned that court action could cause the KICC to lose its property.

“The corporation risks auctioning of its assets in the event that the claims are not settled, as most claimants have contracts, LPOs, LSOs and award letters,” the audit report says.

The suppliers also have documents showing delivery of goods and services as well as confirmation of works, from the KICC.

UHURU’S DIRECTIVE

President Uhuru Kenyatta has been keen on clearance of all pending bills without audit queries.

While delivering his Christmas message in Mombasa County on December 24, 2019, he directed all Cabinet Secretaries to ensure the bills are cleared by January 15.

The fresh directive followed similar orders, issued on June 30, 2019, and November 30, 2019 that could not be effected.

READ ALSO:   Prince William azuru Tanzania akiwa njiani kwenda Kenya

WHAT NEXT?

The suppliers are unaware of what will happen given the January 15 deadline has passed.

“We have already instructed our lawyers to prepare relevant papers for filing in court. It is like some individuals do not want to comply with the presidential directive,” said one who requested anonymity.

Reached for comment, the KICC’s Finance General Manager, Mr Gerald Kirimi, declined to comment and directed journalists to Chief Executive Officer, Ms Nana Gecaga.

The KICC’s Chief Executive Officer, Ms Nana Gecaga. PHOTO|FILE

“I am not authorised to issue any communication on this matter. The only person who can give you the information you need is the CEO,” Mr Kirimi said.

Ms Gecaga did not respond to calls and text messages from the Nation.

HUGE PAYMENT

Ms Gecaga is the President Kenyatta’s niece and sister to Jomo Gecaga, the President’s Private Secretary.

She was required to explain why she paid Sh86 million owed during the 2018/19 financial year as it was not clear whether it was for the bills verified by the audit.

The objective of the special audit was to establish the authenticity, validity and integrity of the process and claims arising from all the projects undertaken during the WTO conference.

READ ALSO:   Prince William azuru Tanzania akiwa njiani kwenda Kenya

It was also aimed at establishing whether the financial transactions and operations at the KICC were in accordance with the law and the government’s financial regulations.

KICC OWED

The KICC is reeling under debt but government agencies, private firms including faith-based organisations and non-governmental organizations (NGOs), current and former employees owe it Sh667 million.

This is according to its financial report as of June 2018.

The Office of the President and its various departments owe Sh40 million, Parliament Sh65 million, Treasury Sh27 million, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Sh20 million and Kenya Investment Authority Sh6 million.

The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) owes Sh5 million, Kenya National Bureau of Statistics Sh12 million, the IEBC 5.7 million and comedians MC Jessy Sh600,000 and Chipukeezy Sh100,000.

-Nation.co.ke

Continue Reading

Lifestyle

‘I watched my brother die…’ narrates actor Ken Ambani

Published

on

Former ‘Tausi’ has talked about the traumatic experience he went through years ago after watching his brother die due to a gunshot wound.

Ken who lost his brother in 1991 recalls that as his most traumatic moment.

Speaking during an interview with the Standard, he said,

‘Losing my eldest brother in 1991.  He was shot dead in Busia during a robbery.

We were seated in the house at around 9 pm when we heard gunshots. Later, we were told that it was my brother who had been shot.’

Ken Ambani

Ken added that not only did he have to deal with a brother fighting for his life but he later had to deal with his loss.

‘I watched my brother die in hospital. That was when I told myself that the mantle has been passed on to me. I had to grow up.

I had to become the man back home.

All the expectations that came with that moulded me into who I am today.’

Ken is a father of four and according to him, fatherhood is his biggest achievement.

By Mpasho

READ ALSO:   Prince William azuru Tanzania akiwa njiani kwenda Kenya
Continue Reading


Are you looking for a Church to fellowship in Atlanta Metro Area?

poapay3

Like us on Facebook, stay informed

NEWS TRENDING RIGHT NOW

2019 Calendar

January 2020
M T W T F S S
« Dec    
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
satellite-communication1.jpg

Trending

error: Content is protected !!