Connect with us

News

7 girls go missing after being lured by job advert

Published

on

Spread the love by sharing this post with family and friends
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

BY KEVIN KOECH

7 families are in distress after their teenage girls disappeared having being lured by a job advert.

The seven 16-year old girls were lured by the advert which was advertising for movie casting roles.

Fiona Otieno, the cousin to one of the victims, posted a video on Twitter appealing for help from the public to trace her cousin and the other missing girls.

Her cousin, Sharon Ndunge Muoka went missing a few days ago.

Sharon, together with six other girls, were last seen in Komarock,Nairobi.

According to Fiona, they were in contact with a caucasian male using an American number.

Sharon’s family has confirmed that she went missing. Her cousin, Barbra Yvette highlighted that she was a form one student at Chogoria Girls’ High School.

“We are very worried after her disappearance. She is a minor and does not have any identification documents. They can easily traffic her out of the country,” Yvette said.

“She left the house at night on Saturday. Before leaving, she used the mum’s phone to call the international number because her parents had confiscated her phone. We do not have the means to contact her,” she added.

Yvette also revealed that they had tried tracking down the number on 19th November. The last time it was on, the owner was traveling to Mombasa.

Additionally, she revealed that they are yet to know the identity of the person who owns the phone. officers suspect that the number was generated by an application to conceal the identity of the user.

Sharon had told some of her family members that she had signed some papers after securing the job.

However, her cousin had doubts since the alleged organization did not involve her parents yet she is a minor.

“I had doubts because she said she signed some documents yet she is underage. If it was a legitimate organization they would have talked to the parents first,” Yvette said.


Spread the love by sharing this post with family and friends
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Lifestyle

VIDEO: Media personality’s Mzungu hubby forced to apologize to wife over trolls following their ‘Love story’ TV interview

Published

on

Spread the love by sharing this post with family and friends
  •  
  • 2
  •  
  •  
  •  

Carolina Carlz and Mzungu hubby, Troy William had a candid interview done on Ebru TV about months ago. The detailed interview shed light on how they met and fell in love to a point of starting a family together.

Well, unlike most women dating Caucasian men these two did not meet on a dating app; but bumped into each other at Sarit center – and just like any other love story…the rest is history.

Download More Music

However their interview with Ebru TV may have left fans with the wrong impression about Carolina Carlz. As seen on the comment section it appears that most felt that the media personality came too strong; after asking her white man whether he would marry her.

Of course he has plans but since he did not reveal when. This however left Carolina looking like she was pushing him into marriage – but come on! Can’t a person have a sense of humor even when it comes to marriage? https://youtu.be/6m1IkOmUPZM

Kenyans attack

Well, there are those who had been waiting for such an opportunity in order to attack Carolina Carlz. From the comments on YouTube, clearly the fans left no stones unturned as they attacked the mother of one.

Probably the husband had no idea on how Kenyans react to such posts; hence their latest vblog where he issued an apology; for making his wife look bad and creating a platform for critics to attack her.

As seen on the video the Troy went on apologizing to his lovely wife; hence shutting down rumors claiming that his wife is clingy, pushy or desperate for marriage. It is no secret that they are different but at the end of the day; they still love each other.

Watch the video below.


Spread the love by sharing this post with family and friends
  •  
  • 2
  •  
  •  
  •  
Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Paul Walker’s heartbreaking autopsy and grim details that aroused daughter’s suspicions

Published

on

Spread the love by sharing this post with family and friends
  •  
  • 2
  •  
  •  
  •  

Seven years ago today, Hollywood actor Paul Walker had enjoyed a fun-filled day with friends at a charity fundraiser in Los Angeles. Little did the Fast and Furious star know that when he agreed to take a spin in friend Roger Rodas’ 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, the ride would be his last.

The car ploughed into a concrete lamppost at high speed, tearing the vehicle almost in half and killing both Paul, 40, and Roger in an inferno of mangled wreckage. Helpless witnesses tried to extinguish the molten fireball that enveloped the car, but the flames could not be stopped. Given the horror of the crash, many believed father-of-one Paul must have been killed instantly.

But his autopsy revealed a heartbreaking fact – traces of soot were found in Paul’s windpipe, meaning he’d still been breathing as the fire raged. Furthermore, the report detailed how Paul’s body was so badly burned that he could only be identified by dental records and his charred organs were too damaged for donation. Meanwhile, Roger’s skull was fractured and the top part missing, leaving his brain exposed.

Paul Walker and his daughter Meadow. (Courtesy)

The coroner found no evidence of drink or drug use and recorded a verdict of death by “combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries.” But Paul’s daughter Meadow didn’t agree and filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Porsche, claiming her father initially survived the crash and could have escaped but was trapped by his seatbelt.

According to the lawsuit, which was obtained by TMZ and vigorously contested by Porsche, Paul was alive for one minute and 20 seconds after impact but couldn’t get out because the seatbelt “snapped Walker’s torso back with thousands of pounds of force, thereby breaking his ribs and pelvis”.!

Lawyers claimed it had taken a whole minute for the fire to break out, giving Paul ample time to make his escape. They also alleged the car lacked sufficient door reinforcements and that manufacturers hadn’t used fuel lines that break free to prevent a fire in a crash.

The lawsuit claimed: “Absent these defects in the Porsche Carrera GT, Paul Walker would be alive today.”

But Porsche defended itself stating Paul was a “knowledgeable and sophisticated user” of the sports car and argued: “The perils, risk, and danger were open and obvious and known to him, and he chose to conduct himself in a manner so as to expose himself to such perils, dangers, and risks, thus assuming all the risks involved in using the vehicle.”

The battle was resolved in 2017 when the wrongful death lawsuit was withdrawn and a settlement reached although the terms have never been disclosed.

By Standard.co.ke


Spread the love by sharing this post with family and friends
  •  
  • 2
  •  
  •  
  •  
Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Lupita, others pay tribute to Chadwick Boseman on what would have been his 44th birthday

Published

on

Spread the love by sharing this post with family and friends
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Oscar award winning actress Lupita Nyong’o is among celebrities and fans who paid tribute to late actor Chadwick Boseman on his would be 44th birthday.

The Black Panther star was 43 when he lost his four-year battle with colon cancer on August 28, 2020

Boseman was diagnosed with stage three colon cancer in 2016, according to a post on his Twitter account announcing the actor’s death.

Lupita, who played Boseman’s love interest in the “Black Panther”, shared a picture of herself and Boseman with the caption, “Deeply loved, sorely missed. #ChadwickBoseman.”

Disney honoured Boseman with a “Black Panther” themed Marvel Studios logo.

The redesigned logo could be seen by those watching “Black Panther” on Disney’s streaming platform, Disney+.

Marvel Studios further shared a video of the logo on Twitter.

Disney honoured Boseman with a “Black Panther” themed Marvel Studios logo.

The redesigned logo could be seen by those watching “Black Panther” on Disney’s streaming platform, Disney+.

Marvel Studios further shared a video of the logo on Twitter.

Actor and producer Mark Ruffalo shared a behind-the-scenes video of the cast and crew singing happy birthday to Boseman during the filming of a Marvel film. “Happy Birthday”, he captioned the video, “Thinking of your passion, love, and your light today @chadwickboseman Happy Birthday. Wishing we could time travel back to this moment.”

Rapper and actor Common tweeted “Happy Birthday King. God Bless You. Thank you for using your gift to bring light to this world. RIP.”

Many others also wished the late actor a happy birthday posthumously.


Spread the love by sharing this post with family and friends
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Continue Reading

Special Offer: Own one starting at Ksh 3.7M


poapay3

Like us on Facebook, stay informed

NEWS TRENDING RIGHT NOW

2020 Calendar

November 2020
M T W T F S S
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30  
satellite-communication1.jpg

Trending