University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) offers more than 125 degrees and certificates—including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as undergraduate and graduate certificates.
You can complete nearly every program entirely online. Choose from a range of innovative programs designed to provide you with real-world skills you can apply right away and a knowledge base you can build on for a lifetime.
- Undergraduate certificate: Earn a powerful credential in as few as 15 credits.
- Bachelor’s degree: Choose from 30+ programs and maximize your transfer credits to finish fast.
- Graduate certificate: Bring your contributions to the next level with an advanced degree.
- Master’s degree: Advance your knowledge and professional value.
- Doctoral degree: Achieve the pinnacle of expertise.
For more than 75 years, University of Maryland Global Campus has been a leader in distance learning. We were founded to bring a respected education from an accredited state university to working adults and servicemembers like you. You’re why we’re here—and why we’ve grown to become the largest public university in the country. As a working adult, you’ve already proven successes in your personal and professional life. At UMGC, we’ll help you succeed again. UMGC offers open enrollment and programs in a wide range of high-demand fields, including
- Business & Management
- Data Analytics
- Education & Teaching
- Healthcare & Science
- IT & Computer Science
- Liberal Arts & Communications
- Public Safety