Connect with us


Train runs over man who was sleeping on the tracks in Elburgon



An incident involving a train running over a man on the Kisumu-Nakuru railway line is being looked into by police.

Police were informed by the locomotive’s driver that he observed a man lying on the track but was unable to stop in time to prevent driving over the man.

The man was instantly killed when the locomotive crushed him.

The body was transferred to the Elburgon sub-county hospital morgue where it was waiting to be identified and undergo a postmortem examination when police arrived on the scene and picked it up.

In the meantime, a 30-year-old lady passed away in an Eldoret tavern after being struck in the head by a partygoer.

Following a confrontation in the pub on September 28, the woman identified as Sarah Nyokabi passed away days later while being treated in a hospital.

The attacker is not yet known.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Death announcement of Benson Mbugua Hinga via tragic road accident



Benson was helping a stalled car on interstate 5 in California when he was suddenly hit by another car

It is with great sadness that the family of Ben mbugua (Uncle Ben) and Lucy Mbugua of Natick Massachusetts announce the  passing to glory of their beloved son Benson Mbugua Hinga through a tragic road accident in San Diego California on Monday night .

The sad part is that Benson was helping a stalled car on interstate 5 in California when he was suddenly hit by another car.

For more information and financial support, reach out to the follwing:

-Big Mbugua. $bigmbugua 781-799-6105,

-Uncle Willie 978-701-5053

-Joyce wambui $ 7328j.  508-265-5602

Continue Reading


KCSE exams: Teacher killed by helicopter blades



The death of a teacher in Masalani, Garissa County, due to a hit by the tail rotor blade of a helicopter is being investigated by the Air Accident Investigation Department (AAID).

Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) conveyed “regret” on the incident involving a helicopter bearing the registration 5Y-HNB on Tuesday.

According to KCAA Director General Emile Nguza Arao, officials from the National Police Service and other agencies will be involved in the investigation, which is being led by AAID.

“Safety of the public, property, and operations remains paramount to the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority,” he said.

Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) is in charge of overseeing Kenya’s aviation sector and offering air navigation services within the Kenya flight area.

Authorities added that during the incident on Tuesday, the aforementioned aircraft had gone to retrieve certain examination papers from the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) container in the Ijara subcounty, which would then be transmitted to the KNEC headquarters in Garissa.

“It is true we have had an incident where a teacher died after being struck by helicopter blades,” she told Capital FM News on phone.

The 35-year-old victim has been identified as the Deputy Head Teacher of Masalani Primary School.

Police Spokesperson Resila Onyango acknowledged the event and called it regrettable.

Continue Reading


SAD: Three American philanthropists perish in grisly road crash in Narok



A horrific vehicle accident near the Eusonyiro airstrip on the Narok-Maasai Mara Game Reserve Highway on Thursday claimed the lives of three American benefactors who were employed by Child Refuge Centre International.

As the three who have been running nine other centers across the nation from Narok West drove from Narok town westward to Mara, their personal pick-up truck and a trailer truck collided head-on.

They were traveling to Naroosura, the location of their community-based health initiatives.

According to a police report obtained by the County Commissioner’s office, two of the three individuals were 33 years old and the other was 61.

Part of the trailer, which had foreign registration plates, remained at the scene of the incident while the philanthropists’ truck was transported to the Narok police station.

Meanwhile, the bodies of the deceased were flown to a Nairobi hospital.

Continue Reading


Copyright © 2023 ksnmedia All Rights Reserved